Saturday 27 June 2015

The Breakfast Club




This Friday me and my sister Ellie decided to head into Brighton early and grab some breakfast at The Breakfast Club before doing a cheeky bit of shopping. I had heard great things about the London restaurant and I wanted to taste for myself whether the new Brighton store could live up to its reputation. 

We were seated quickly, the staff seemed really friendly and the atmosphere was really chilled and casual which was great as i hate feeling uncomfortable in pretentious restaurants or cafes.
The food was so delicious. I had the Huevos Al Benny which was Poached Eggs, roasted peppers, chillies, chorizo, avocado and Hollandaise sauce on an English Muffin. I would absolutely have it again and am already begging my boyfriend to take me back.
 Definately worth a visit if you are after a tasty breakfast/brunch.




Instagram @riaswagatronfrench
Twitter @riafrenchfancy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment