Monday 22 June 2015

Laura Mercier



A week or so ago I made a cheeky trip to Space NK in Brighton. It is such a lovely little store, and the girls in there are so friendly. I was after a highlighter and I was undecided between opting for a Nars or a Laura Mercier product as they are both great brands.

The Laura Mercier Illuminator won it for me.
 I absolutely love the lavishly luxe looking packaging of this product.

Although it is reasonably bulky, it isn't the sort of product that you would carry around with you every day for additional application and therefore I don't think this criticism really applies.
 The wavy texture of the product inside has a beautiful golden shimmer to it which was exactly what I was looking for. I especially wanted the Illuminator to compliment my new golden complexion after discovering the power of Clarins Radiance Plus.
It is definitely worth the price tag and a key investment to any makeup collection.    

x

Instagram @riaswagatronfrench
Twitter @riafrenchfancy

Laura Mercier Face Illuminator 

No comments:

Post a Comment