Saturday 13 June 2015

Skincare Routine


Recently I have come to realise that if you are to invest in anything it is skincare. It was time to get silky smooth, soft to the stroke skin. It doesn't always involve spending lots of money. My favorite cleanser at the moment is the Bodyshop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser. It is non oily, lightweight and smells fresh and clean and before bed i smooth on the Vitamin E nourishing night cream.
 For days when my skin is thirsty for some goodness (normally the morning after the night before) I leave on the Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask.
This summer I was tired of being the pale kid and so was in the market for a light face self tanner. The Clarins Radiance Plus is so easy to apply and leaves my face lightly tanned and glowing. Its so simple. All I have to do is squeeze two drops into my hand, mixing it in with my moisturizer. Then I massage it into my face and neck and WHAZAM. I have been complimented after using this product on my unusually golden complexion.
Feeling very bootilicious.


Instagram @riaswagatronfrench 
Twitter @riafrenchfancy



No comments:

Post a Comment