Friday 5 June 2015

Everyday Makeup




Clockwise from top:

My everyday makeup is simple and i like to think pretty inexpensive and achievable to apply in under 5 minutes. I doubt anyone wants to spend too much time each morning, especially me, when I have to be out of the house at 6:50. 
My morning routine includes Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer in Ivory which is lightweight on the skin. This is perfect to use under L'oreal Paris Infallible foundation Natural Rose. I was drawn into purchasing it after watching Hello-October and ICovetthee rave about it. I love the finish it gives, its like my very own real life airbrushing. Great matte coverage and smooths all imperfections without drying the skin.
The next step in my everyday makeup is the Real Technique Retractable Bronzing Brush which works perfectly with Nars Laguna to achieve a bronzed, non-orange look.
After that I fill in my eyebrows, curl my lashes and whiz on a bit of mascara.
The final touch is lavishly applying my L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick. I LOVE this lipstick, by far topping all the Mac lipsticks i own. It deserves its very own dedicated blogpost, and that's what it shall have.
More to come soon. Enjoy the weekend. We are off to Wildlife Festival in Shoreham so this girl will be drankaan in the sun.

Au revoir.

Ria


Instagram @riaswagatronfrench
Twitter @riafrenchfancy










No comments:

Post a Comment