Sunday 1 February 2015

Matalan Homeware Haul.




Matalan Homeware Haul

I have never been to Matalan before and I popped in there only to find some hangers. I left with about 5 bags full and nearly £50 lighter.

Matalan's Homeware section is amazing!!! So cheap and really good quality items to add something a little extra to a room in need of some TLC.

My first ' Omg, i need this' moment was my new bed throw. It is the softest, cosiest thing for winter to snuggle into with a hot chocolate watching endless Youtube videos. At only £20 aswell it doesn't exactly break the bank either.
My next purchase was three cushions, i didn't need them but i was drawn in by their sexy maroon colour and fancy swirly patterns.

The last thing i picked up was two lovely smelling , large decorative candles, in the flavor SugarRed Berries and Lily Bloom.

It was an expensive hanger errand but very much worth it!

5 comments:

  1. The photos in this post are amazing and I love the things you bought :)
    - Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about commenting again but I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the rules on my blog here

      -Sarah | Sarahanne14

      Delete
  2. nice purchases! those cushions are super cute!
    following you on bloglovin', hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cushions! I also nominated you for the Liebster Award/Blogger Tag. check out my blog for the questions. http://charleesbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete