Wednesday 18 February 2015

Fuss Free Solution to Straight Hair




The Parlux 3000




Last week I purchased The Parlux 3000 hairdryer after going to the hairdressers; my hair resembling what can only be described as a lions mane and walking out again feeling like i had just filmed a TV advertisement for Herbal Essence.
My stylist used the Parlux 3000 and without using a brush tamed my thick hair to sexy sleek.
Although being a bit on the pricey side ( i paid £69 from Amazon) its great for people like me who really don't enjoy spending hours on their hair with different styling tools. Paired with Lee Stafford Argon Oil, It gives me quick, straightened natural looking hair without frizz. 
I would for sure recommend this, especially if you are looking for a fuss free solution to straight hair.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment